Fixin’ stuff all by yourself.
When you weren’t sure you could.
But you did.
*Also, didn’t electrocute self.
*Although it wasn’t plugged in, so there wasn’t ever any real danger of that.
*Although spontaneous electricity might be possible. I’m not sure. I haven’t really read up on that.
*I can tell you a bit about spontaneous combustion that would probably blow your mind though.
*That’s not the same thing though.
*There was no spontaneous electricity or spontaneous combustion in today’s repair endeavor though.
*But there was a whole lot of spontaneous fixing.
*That part was awesome.