- Receives email.
- Writes response to email.
- Reads email — before hitting send — to see if it’s funny.
- Funniness of email is confirmed!
ALL SYSTEMS GO! PROCEED WITH EMAILING!
- Sends email.
- Reads email again to see if it’s still funny.
- Immediately notices typos.
- Immediately thinks of ways it could be funnier.
Blast you puny man brain!
No matter what I do, my emails always look different after I hit send. I truly need an email “fail-safe” where my email isn’t actually sent until I’ve hit send at least 3 times.
But until someone awesome makes that for me, I’d like to start a campaign that makes email completely retractable/editable until it’s read by the recipient.
This should be totally possible.
And this would change my *life. (*the past 30 minutes, anyway)
Here we have yet another reason why I need a time machine. :)