Manhole covers

Just Brakes is a lie
A state of blindness


I think it’s finally time we update the term “manhole cover” to be politically correct.

I suggest “sewer cap”.

It’s either that or “person hole cover”, but I’m open to ideas.

Read the comments on Facebook


Click here for details about my new book.