I’ve decided to practice only saying nice things to other drivers this week.
- “Nice acceleration, buddy.”
- “Damn man, you blink like a champion!”
- “I love your steady deceleration at that light!”
- “Look at you letting those cars enter the driving lane!”
- “I love how you passed me just now.”
- “You, sir, have an awesome bumper sticker.”
- “Thanks for sharing your music with the rest of us!”
- “Way to be safe, my friend!”
Oh yes, this is having a marvelous effect on my perception of other drivers.
- Car talk
- To and fro
- Las Vegas traffic
- No, your other left
- The correlation between writing and driving…